Youngsters with Estonian roots who live abroad are invited to attend language and culture camps in Estonia.
Most camps provide:
- an Estonian-language environment in which to communicate;
- an inviting setting suited to the age of the participants, with the rooms and space required for group activities, sport, catering and accommodation;
- facilities that meet all of the requirements set for camps, including hygiene, catering and accommodation conditions, fire safety, medical assistance, life guards, staff et al.;
- accommodation and three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) daily; and
- an opportunity for the attendees to maintain the bond with their parents, other family members or carers.